1. A full valid recognised driving licence is required to sign-on.
2. Seat belt is mandatory for your own safety.
3. Helmets required for all bikes and open top cars, and any vehicles doing 110 mph or more at the finish line. Arm straps required in open top cars.
4. Bikers have to wear crash helmet together with appropriate motorcycle riding apparel. One-piece or two-piece zip-together suits are recommended, made from suitable materials. You may be suspended from using the strip if you are not appropriately dressed. T-shirts and shorts are not safe items to wear on the track.
5. Before you go on to the track you need to visit the signing on office to sign a declaration form and pay your signing on fee.
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC - MOTOR SPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. Please comply with all instructions of marshals and notices and remain in permitted areas only. THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR SAFETY.
Please observe the following rules to ensure that your weekend and that of all our other visitors is safe and enjoyable.
- 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE
Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when driving on-site. There are many people walking around especially young children.
- NO GLASS ON SITE
No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas.
The water supply and reserves have been vastly improved on site in recent years. Drink it, clean with it but PLEASE don't waste it!
Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the Santa Pod Shop and/or the Merchandise Trailer.
- NO TRESPASSING
Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the site immediately.
- NO OPEN FIRES
Only charcoal barbecues are allowed; open fires of any sort are not permitted. Wood will not be allowed on site or to be collected from adjoining private land.
- NO PETS
No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason.
- NO CHINESE LANTERNS
Chinese lanterns are not permitted at Santa Pod Raceway as they are a fire hazard, anybody caught releasing chinese lanterns will be removed from site.
- ADVERSE WEATHER TICKET POLICY
In case of certain events being severely affected by adverse weather, please retain your ticket as a credit value may be attributed to your ticket. Full details on the Adverse Weather Ticket Policy page at www.santapod.com.
- NO UNLICENCED VEHICLES
No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
- FREE WIFI
Free wifi access is available in the Cafe next to the Pod Shop.
- N0 INDEPENDENT SOUND SYSTEMS
Independent sound systems are not allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music should be switched off at 11PM.
- FIRST AID
Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located at the bottom of the concrete ramp down the bank.
Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
- TICKET OFFERS
All offers and discounts are to be used individually and are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- When traveling round the site please keep to the roads and observe the 10mph speed limit at all times.
- No parking on any roadway - park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking marshals.
- No driving around the site after 9PM.
- Please dispose of your litter in the refuse sacks provided and/or in the clearly marked bins throughout the site.
- Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
- Trakbak Racing Limited reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
- Please note and read the racing disclaimer on the rear of your entrance ticket.
- Never enter restricted areas, even if it looks safe.
- No stunts, burnouts or donuts in roadways or campsites, any persons found doing so will be evicted off the site immediately.
- No fireworks.
All of us at Santa Pod hope that you have a safe and enjoyable weekend at the Raceway. Please let us have any ideas or suggestions you think might make your future visits better.
PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY THROUGH THE SURROUNDING VILLAGES.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please ensure all your valuables are carried with you or locked securely out of sight in your vehicle.